Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Kitchen Fire


This fire in the kitchen area of a Fire House (the irony, right?!) started in the microwave. Food or materials placed inside a microwave can sometimes heat up t... READ MORE



Upstairs Unit Electrical Fire


This fire in an upstairs unit of a duplex was the result of an electrical fire inside a wall. Electrical fires are one of the four most common types/causes of ... READ MORE



Electrical Fire


This kitchen fire was started by a cell phone charger. When left plugged in, cell phone chargers are constantly pulling energy. As a result, heat can build up... READ MORE



Garage Fire


This garage fire in Oshkosh was caused by varnishing towels left in a garbage can inside the garage. Many people may not be aware that varnishing rags are at ri... READ MORE



Home Kitchen Fire Oshkosh


This home fire started in the kitchen. A stove burner was not completely shut off and it started a near by pizza box on fire. The extensive damage you see in t... READ MORE



Home Fire in Appleton


This home fire started with a dehumidifier in the basement. This bathroom was on the second story of the house. These pictures demonstrate just how far soot an... READ MORE