Recent Before & After Photos

Basement Water Damage


This water damage was caused by a failed sump pump. Unfortunately the homeowner did not discover the problem right away. Upon initial inspection our crews dis... READ MORE



Kitchen Fire


This fire in the kitchen area of a Fire House (the irony, right?!) started in the microwave. Food or materials placed inside a microwave can sometimes heat up t... READ MORE



Basement Water Damage


This basement water loss happened when water/sewage came back up through a basement shower. Unfortunately this customer did not have insurance coverage for thi... READ MORE



Upstairs Unit Electrical Fire


This fire in an upstairs unit of a duplex was the result of an electrical fire inside a wall. Electrical fires are one of the four most common types/causes of ... READ MORE



Electrical Fire


This kitchen fire was started by a cell phone charger. When left plugged in, cell phone chargers are constantly pulling energy. As a result, heat can build up... READ MORE



Commercial Slab Leak


This YMCA experienced a water loss due to a "slab leak". A slab leak is an industry term used to describe a leak that has developed in the copper water lines r... READ MORE



Carpet Stains


Certain stains have a reputation for being extremely difficult to remove from carpet and clothing. Coffee, mustard and of course anything red. The property ma... READ MORE



Hoarding


Recently we were called to assist this homeowner with a hoarding situation. According to Wikipedia, "Compulsive hoarding, also known as hoarding disorder, is a... READ MORE



Commercial Water Loss


This Appleton area coffee shop experienced a water damage situation in their basement when a city water main between the street and their shop burst on December... READ MORE



Garage Fire


This garage fire in Oshkosh was caused by varnishing towels left in a garbage can inside the garage. Many people may not be aware that varnishing rags are at ri... READ MORE